Plan To Preserve Your Wealth
When you think about financial planning, you probably think about investing money and increasing your wealth.
Have you realised that the first step to any financial plan is protecting what you already have.
At Shah Financial, we tailor insurance solutions to factor in the type and level of cover required to protect you and your family against a range of unexpected circumstances.
Some of these are events come into our lives unplanned.But in certain instances they allow us time to plan and adjust.
We have to protect:
- Our assets against damage or loss.
- Ourselves as Individuals through insuring against a number of unforeseen events, for example death and disability or severe illness.
- Our future earnings ability. We spend considerable time and money on our education and gaining experience and yet sometimes fail to recognise the value of protecting this investment.
- Against large medical expenses. In our country the cost of healthcare services have soared in the past 10-15 years.
- Our assets for our heirs and dependents through proper estate planning and tools such as Wills and Trusts.
At Shah Financial, we assist our client in Will Creation. Without a Will it could become a long and time consuming process before your dependents are in a position to benefit from the provisions that you have made for them.
“We work to ensure that the financial well-being of your family is paramount at all times”
From assessing our client’s risk portfolios over the years it has become clear that either they are over or under insured. Confirming that often they have been sold products or benefits without planning or doing a proper needs analysis. We are the right people to assist you with your wealth protection needs for 3 reasons:
- Calculate the right amount of cover
The right amount of insurance depends on your current level of debt and your number of dependents. We have this information on-hand which allows us to ensure that you always have the right amount of cover.
- Review your insurance portfolio on an ongoing basis
As your Financial Planner, will review your insurance portfolio and make sure you always have the right amount of cover. Unfortunately, too many people put insurance in place and never look at it again. Only to find later on in life that they had too much of one insurance and not enough of another.
- Wealth Protection Advice
We will recommend the most appropriate product for your particular circumstance because you are our priority.
Our insurance service can be tailored to your individual needs and is designed to help you and your family achieve financial security. In a time of personal crisis we can provide quotations for Income Protection, Health, and Death and Disablement Insurance.
We protect your wealth with Insurance Solutions and proper funds for unexpected circumstances.
Check out our services on how we can help you in creating and maintaining your wealth.